Saturday, December 6, 2008

Steady Robbin'

So today I figured I'd try something new in the world of skate blogs and pirate some classic 90s footage off YouTube. I myself was astonished at my own creativity. Anyway, a couple Huf clips I'd never seen before. As much of a skate nerd as I am, I only started skating in '98 so I still gots a lot of old videos to catch up on. I'm especially stoked on the few 16mm shots in "Non-Fiction." I keep swearing I'll shoot some new 16mm on my little Russian beauty... maybe when I get some Christmas money and/or a job. Oh, and I'm also loving the manual 3-flip out wearing the old DC Howards. In my youth, I hated most DC shoes but looking back lots of them were pretty rad. In truth, there's not a bad clip to speak of. All power, control, style, and speed. Alright, enough words for my imagined blog devotees. Clips!



No comments: